EDISON, N.J. - Margaret Cochrane of Edison, formerly of Yonkers, died Tuesday, Aug. 19. She was 90.
Cochrane was born in Yonkers, and resided in Yonkers for 72 years before relocating to Edison.
Cochrane is survived by her son, Dr. Kenneth Cochrane of Florida. She was predeceased by her husband, Kenneth Cochrane.
Calling hours are Friday, Aug. 22 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at Boylan Funeral Home, 10 Wooding Ave., Edison. A funeral service will be held at 9:30 a.m. Saturday, Aug. 23 at the funeral home, followed by entombment at Woodbridge Memorial Mausoleum in Woodbridge.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 2 Three-Alarm Blaze Rips Through Yonkers Home, Displacing Eight
- 3 Former Concordia College Assistant Basketball Coach ID'd In Fatal Crash
- 4 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 5 Police Investigating Fatal Shootings Off Hutchinson River Parkway