EDISON, N.J. - Margaret Cochrane of Edison, formerly of Yonkers, died Tuesday, Aug. 19. She was 90.
Cochrane was born in Yonkers, and resided in Yonkers for 72 years before relocating to Edison.
Cochrane is survived by her son, Dr. Kenneth Cochrane of Florida. She was predeceased by her husband, Kenneth Cochrane.
Calling hours are Friday, Aug. 22 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at Boylan Funeral Home, 10 Wooding Ave., Edison. A funeral service will be held at 9:30 a.m. Saturday, Aug. 23 at the funeral home, followed by entombment at Woodbridge Memorial Mausoleum in Woodbridge.
- 1 Man Charged In Homicide Of Yonkers 22-Year-Old
- 2 Family Files $20M Suit Against Yonkers In Police Raid Fatal Fall Incident
- 3 Woman, Mother Of 8, Dies While In Police Custody In Mount Vernon
- 4 X-Planations: Yonkers' Chef Peter X. Kelly Shares His Pizza Picks
- 5 Woman Hit By Van On Central Avenue In Yonkers