EDISON, N.J. - Margaret Cochrane of Edison, formerly of Yonkers, died Tuesday, Aug. 19. She was 90.
Cochrane was born in Yonkers, and resided in Yonkers for 72 years before relocating to Edison.
Cochrane is survived by her son, Dr. Kenneth Cochrane of Florida. She was predeceased by her husband, Kenneth Cochrane.
Calling hours are Friday, Aug. 22 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at Boylan Funeral Home, 10 Wooding Ave., Edison. A funeral service will be held at 9:30 a.m. Saturday, Aug. 23 at the funeral home, followed by entombment at Woodbridge Memorial Mausoleum in Woodbridge.
- 1 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 2 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Yonkers, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 3 Yonkers Schools Announce Monday Early Dismissal
- 4 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Yonkers; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Yonkers