EDISON, N.J. - Margaret Cochrane of Edison, formerly of Yonkers, died Tuesday, Aug. 19. She was 90.
Cochrane was born in Yonkers, and resided in Yonkers for 72 years before relocating to Edison.
Cochrane is survived by her son, Dr. Kenneth Cochrane of Florida. She was predeceased by her husband, Kenneth Cochrane.
Calling hours are Friday, Aug. 22 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at Boylan Funeral Home, 10 Wooding Ave., Edison. A funeral service will be held at 9:30 a.m. Saturday, Aug. 23 at the funeral home, followed by entombment at Woodbridge Memorial Mausoleum in Woodbridge.
- 1 Yonkers Police Locate Woman In Possible Abduction
- 2 New York's Largest-Ever Heroin Seizure Nets Yonkers Suspect
- 3 Yonkers Principal Threatens Soccer Dad, Says Report
- 4 Bank Teller Pleads Guilty To Stealing $1.4M From Westchester Depositors
- 5 Astorino Asks Obama If He 'Wants To Say Hi' To Hillary Clinton During Visit