EDISON, N.J. - Margaret Cochrane of Edison, formerly of Yonkers, died Tuesday, Aug. 19. She was 90.
Cochrane was born in Yonkers, and resided in Yonkers for 72 years before relocating to Edison.
Cochrane is survived by her son, Dr. Kenneth Cochrane of Florida. She was predeceased by her husband, Kenneth Cochrane.
Calling hours are Friday, Aug. 22 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at Boylan Funeral Home, 10 Wooding Ave., Edison. A funeral service will be held at 9:30 a.m. Saturday, Aug. 23 at the funeral home, followed by entombment at Woodbridge Memorial Mausoleum in Woodbridge.
- 1 Strong Turnout, Brightening Skies Mark Yonkers' St. Patrick's Day Parade
- 2 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 3 Fire At Yonkers Home Being Investigated
- 4 WABC-TV Reporter Lisa Colagrossi Of Stamford Dies At 49
- 5 Police Seek Public's Help In Search For Missing Yorktown Woman, 43