YONKERS, N.Y. - Lorenzzo A. Nuccetelli of Yonkers died Saturday, June 7. He was 51.
Nuccetelli was born Aug. 6, 1962, in Mt. Vernon, he was the son of Luigi and Anna (DeGasperis) Nuccetelli. He was employed by Local 3 as an electrician.
Nuccetelli is survived by his mother, Anna Nuccetelli; brother, Anthony (Dawn) Nuccetelli; sister, Gina (Edward Gajdosik) Nuccetelli; and nephews and nieces. He was predeceased by his father, Luigi.
Calling hours are Tuesday, June 10 from 4 to 8 p.m. at Sinatra Memorial Home, Inc., 601 Yonkers Ave., Yonkers. The funeral will be held at 10 a.m. Wednesday June 11 at St. Ann's Church, 854 Midland Ave., Yonkers.
In lieu of flowers, contributions may be made to the Jansen Memorial Hospice, 85 Main St., Tuckahoe.
- 1 Strong Turnout, Brightening Skies Mark Yonkers' St. Patrick's Day Parade
- 2 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 3 Fire At Yonkers Home Being Investigated
- 4 WABC-TV Reporter Lisa Colagrossi Of Stamford Dies At 49
- 5 Police Seek Public's Help In Search For Missing Yorktown Woman, 43