YONKERS, N.Y. - Lorenzzo A. Nuccetelli of Yonkers died Saturday, June 7. He was 51.
Nuccetelli was born Aug. 6, 1962, in Mt. Vernon, he was the son of Luigi and Anna (DeGasperis) Nuccetelli. He was employed by Local 3 as an electrician.
Nuccetelli is survived by his mother, Anna Nuccetelli; brother, Anthony (Dawn) Nuccetelli; sister, Gina (Edward Gajdosik) Nuccetelli; and nephews and nieces. He was predeceased by his father, Luigi.
Calling hours are Tuesday, June 10 from 4 to 8 p.m. at Sinatra Memorial Home, Inc., 601 Yonkers Ave., Yonkers. The funeral will be held at 10 a.m. Wednesday June 11 at St. Ann's Church, 854 Midland Ave., Yonkers.
In lieu of flowers, contributions may be made to the Jansen Memorial Hospice, 85 Main St., Tuckahoe.
- 1 Yonkers' First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 3 Yonkers Woman Charged In Wallet Theft Says Child Not Involved Crime
- 4 Unconscious Man Found In Yonkers Burning Home
- 5 Activists Warn Of Abuse Allegations Against Ex-Priest Who Lives In Yonkers