SOMERS, N.Y. – Lillian Shaw, a resident of Somers Manor Nursing Home and formerly of Yonkers, N.Y. died Dec.15, 2012. She was 86.
Shaw was born Aug. 16, 1926, to the late Benjamin and Rose (nee Hoffman) Baskin in Bronx, N.Y. She graduated from Evander Childs High School. Shaw enjoyed playing the piano and going to the theater.
She was predeceased by her husband of 52 years, Aaron Shaw, in 2008. She is survived by her two loving children, Marjorie, a registered nurse, and Larry, an attorney, and daughter-in-law Alice. She also is survived by her grandchildren, Alexandra, Jessica and Laurence Jr., as well as her sister, Alice.
In lieu of flowers, donations to the American Diabetes Association would be appreciated.
- 1 Three-Alarm Blaze Rips Through Yonkers Home, Displacing Eight Residents
- 2 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 3 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 4 Police Investigating Fatal Shootings Off Hutchinson River Parkway
- 5 Yonkers Man Who Hid In Restroom Found Guilty Of Attempted Rape, DA Says