YONKERS, N.Y. - Leonard DiMeglio "Leo", of Yonkers died Sept. 2. He was 89.
DiMeglio was born in 1925, in the Bronx, to Louis and Pasqualina Scalza DiMeglio. He was a retired truck driver with Local 812 and a World War II Army Air Force veteran.
DiMeglio is survived by his wife, Angelina Rosino DiMeglio; children, Leonard (Nina), Louis (Margaret), Ralph (Tina), Charles, Carlo and Patricia DiMeglio and Victoria (Joseph) Graff; 10 grandchildren; eight great-grandchildren; brother-in-law, Sonny; and sisters-in-law, Nettie, Lucy and RoseMarie. He was predeceased by his parents; and siblings, Carlo, Louis and Rose DiMeglio and Angelina Bruno.
Calling hours are Thursday, Sept. 4 from 4 to 9 p.m. at the Flower Funeral Home Inc., 714 Yonkers Ave. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 9:45 a.m. Friday, Sept. 5 at St. John's Church. Interment at the Mt. Hope Cemetery.
- 1 Yonkers' First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 3 Yonkers Among Westchester Parishes Waiting On Possible Closure
- 4 Activists Warn Of Abuse Allegations Against Ex-Priest Who Lives In Yonkers
- 5 Principal At St. Eugene's In Yonkers Resigns