YONKERS, N.Y. - John (Jack) King, lifetime Yonkers resident, died June 14. He was 72.
KIng was born to Schuyler and Hazel. He was a graduate of Saunders Trade and Technical High School and worked as a machine operator at Otis Elevators in Yonkers for most of his career.
King is survived by his wife, Rose Marie; daughter, Sue; son, Stephen; a granddaughter; brothers, Arthur, Ronald and David; daughters-in law, Sophia and Rosemarie; and many nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by his parents; sisters, Emmylou and Barbara; and brother, Alan.
Calling hours are Tuesday, June 17 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at Flynn Memorial Home, 1652 Central Park Ave., Yonkers. Funeral services for will be held Wednesday, June 18 at St. Eugene's Church in Yonkers.
- 1 Yonkers Man, 22, Drowns In Surf Off New Jersey Shore
- 2 22-Year-Old Drowning Victim ID'd; Yonkers Schools Superintendent's Stepson
- 3 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 4 Three Hospitalized After Yonkers Crash Involving Car, Tractor-Trailer
- 5 Yonkers Man Found Naked Arraigned On Murder Charge, DA Says