BREWSTER, N.Y. - Irene DelCampo (nee Siudym) of Brewster, formerly of Yonkers, died Sunday, Aug. 10. She was 94.
DelCampo was born Nov. 16, 1919, in Yonkers, to Frank and Stella Siudym. She was a 1937 graduate of Commerce High School in Yonkers.
DelCampo is survived by her daughter, Diana Suchomel (George) of Willimantic, Conn.; son, Jeffrey Vince (Diane) of New Fairfield, Conn.; numerous nephews, nieces; grandchildren; great-grandchildren; stepchildren, Francis Christopher, Eileen and Bernadette; numerous step-nephews, nieces; grandchildren; and great-grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husbands, George Vince and Deacon Francis DelCampo; brothers, Chester, Frederick, Lambert and William; sisters, Helen and Anastasia; son, George Vince of Margate, Fla.; and stepson, Kevin.
Calling hours are Wednesday, Aug. 13 from 3 to 8 p.m. at Green Funeral Home, 51 Main St., Danbury, Conn. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Thursday, Aug. 14 at St. Edward the Confessor Church in New Fairfield, Conn., with interment following at St. Joseph's Cemetery in Yonkers.
- 1 Two Shot Outside Yonkers Bar
- 2 4-Year-Old Yonkers Girl In Critical Condition After Accidentally Shooting
- 3 Patient Being Tested For Ebola, Malaria At St. Joseph's In Yonkers
- 4 Police Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 5 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police