BREWSTER, N.Y. - Irene DelCampo (nee Siudym) of Brewster, formerly of Yonkers, died Sunday, Aug. 10. She was 94.
DelCampo was born Nov. 16, 1919, in Yonkers, to Frank and Stella Siudym. She was a 1937 graduate of Commerce High School in Yonkers.
DelCampo is survived by her daughter, Diana Suchomel (George) of Willimantic, Conn.; son, Jeffrey Vince (Diane) of New Fairfield, Conn.; numerous nephews, nieces; grandchildren; great-grandchildren; stepchildren, Francis Christopher, Eileen and Bernadette; numerous step-nephews, nieces; grandchildren; and great-grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husbands, George Vince and Deacon Francis DelCampo; brothers, Chester, Frederick, Lambert and William; sisters, Helen and Anastasia; son, George Vince of Margate, Fla.; and stepson, Kevin.
Calling hours are Wednesday, Aug. 13 from 3 to 8 p.m. at Green Funeral Home, 51 Main St., Danbury, Conn. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Thursday, Aug. 14 at St. Edward the Confessor Church in New Fairfield, Conn., with interment following at St. Joseph's Cemetery in Yonkers.
- 1 Off-Duty Cop Shot By Yonkers Police
- 2 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 3 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Yonkers, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 4 Yonkers Schools Announce Monday Early Dismissal
- 5 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Yonkers; Blizzard Warning Issued