BREWSTER, N.Y. - Irene DelCampo (nee Siudym) of Brewster, formerly of Yonkers, died Sunday, Aug. 10. She was 94.
DelCampo was born Nov. 16, 1919, in Yonkers, to Frank and Stella Siudym. She was a 1937 graduate of Commerce High School in Yonkers.
DelCampo is survived by her daughter, Diana Suchomel (George) of Willimantic, Conn.; son, Jeffrey Vince (Diane) of New Fairfield, Conn.; numerous nephews, nieces; grandchildren; great-grandchildren; stepchildren, Francis Christopher, Eileen and Bernadette; numerous step-nephews, nieces; grandchildren; and great-grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husbands, George Vince and Deacon Francis DelCampo; brothers, Chester, Frederick, Lambert and William; sisters, Helen and Anastasia; son, George Vince of Margate, Fla.; and stepson, Kevin.
Calling hours are Wednesday, Aug. 13 from 3 to 8 p.m. at Green Funeral Home, 51 Main St., Danbury, Conn. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Thursday, Aug. 14 at St. Edward the Confessor Church in New Fairfield, Conn., with interment following at St. Joseph's Cemetery in Yonkers.
- 1 Three-Alarm Blaze Rips Through Yonkers Home, Displacing Eight Residents
- 2 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 3 Yonkers Man Who Hid In Restroom Found Guilty Of Attempted Rape, DA Says
- 4 Police Investigating Fatal Shootings Off Hutchinson River Parkway
- 5 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital