PATTERSON, N.Y. - Ingrid F. Hoblock (nee Gittersonke) of Patterson, formerly of Yonkers, died Sept. 1. She was 77.
Hoblock was born in Germany and immigrated to the United States at the age of 14. For the past 11 years, she resided in Patterson. She was a member of the Golden Age Senior Group of the Patterson Recreation Center.
Hoblock is survived by her children, Raymond Hoblock and Susan Drew; and five grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband, Raymond Hoblock.
Calling hours are Thursday, Sept. 4 from 5 to 9 p.m. at the Flynn Memorial Home Inc. A brief ceremony will be held at Flynn Memorial Home Friday, 10 a.m., followed by interment at Mt. Hope Cemetery, Hastings-on-Hudson.
- 1 Man Charged In Homicide Of Yonkers 22-Year-Old
- 2 Family Files $20M Suit Against Yonkers In Police Raid Fatal Fall Incident
- 3 Woman, Mother Of 8, Dies While In Police Custody In Mount Vernon
- 4 Woman Hit By Van On Central Avenue In Yonkers
- 5 X-Planations: Yonkers' Chef Peter X. Kelly Shares His Pizza Picks