PATTERSON, N.Y. - Ingrid F. Hoblock (nee Gittersonke) of Patterson, formerly of Yonkers, died Sept. 1. She was 77.
Hoblock was born in Germany and immigrated to the United States at the age of 14. For the past 11 years, she resided in Patterson. She was a member of the Golden Age Senior Group of the Patterson Recreation Center.
Hoblock is survived by her children, Raymond Hoblock and Susan Drew; and five grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband, Raymond Hoblock.
Calling hours are Thursday, Sept. 4 from 5 to 9 p.m. at the Flynn Memorial Home Inc. A brief ceremony will be held at Flynn Memorial Home Friday, 10 a.m., followed by interment at Mt. Hope Cemetery, Hastings-on-Hudson.
- 1 Yonkers' First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 3 Yonkers Among Westchester Parishes Waiting On Possible Closure
- 4 Yonkers Woman Charged In Wallet Theft Says Child Not Involved Crime
- 5 Activists Warn Of Abuse Allegations Against Ex-Priest Who Lives In Yonkers