YONKERS, N.Y. - Giovannangela Pilla, a longtime Yonkers resident, died Aug. 25. She was 89.
Pilla is survived by her children, Angelo (Geraldine) Pilla and Gerard (Maria) Pilla; four grandchildren; and sister, Maria Denaro. She was predeceased by her husband, Pierino Pilla; and sisters, Gianbatista and Angelina Mascia.
Calling hours are Wednesday, Aug. 27 from 7 to 9 p.m. and Thursday, Aug. 28 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the Sinatra Memorial Home, 601 Yonkers Ave. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Friday, Aug. 29 at Annunciation Church. Entombment at the Woodlawn Mausoleum.
- 1 Two Shot Inside Apartment Building In Yonkers
- 2 Pedestrian Killed On Saw Mill Parkway Is ID'd
- 3 Yonkers Psychologist Faces Charges In Husband's Shooting
- 4 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 5 Westchester County Stores Are Among Best, Worst Black Friday Retailers