YONKERS, N.Y. - Frank S."Bozo" Picani of Yonkers died Sunday, June 1. He was 91.
Picani was born July 6, 1922, in Yonkers, and was the son of Domenico and Angelina (DeMeo) Picani.
Picani is survived by his wife, Gilberte (Paradis) Picani; son, Dominick Picani; sisters, Antoinette Locatelli and Mary Marinelli; and several nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by his parents; and six brothers and sisters.
Calling hours are Wednesday, June 4 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at Sinatra Memorial Home, Inc., 601 Yonkers Ave., Yonkers. The funeral will be held at 10 a.m. Wednesday, June 4 at Christ the King Church, 740 North Broadway, Yonkers. Interment will be in St.Joseph Cemetery, Yonkers.
In lieu of flowers, contributions may be made to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital, 501 St. Jude Place, Memphis, TN 38105.
- 1 Suicide Likely In Deaths Of Two 22-Year-Olds In Yonkers, Authorities Say
- 2 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 3 Snow Could Be Returning To Yonkers
- 4 Mount Vernon Man Pleads Guilty To Assaulting Yonkers Police Officer
- 5 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show