YONKERS, N.Y. - Frank S."Bozo" Picani of Yonkers died Sunday, June 1. He was 91.
Picani was born July 6, 1922, in Yonkers, and was the son of Domenico and Angelina (DeMeo) Picani.
Picani is survived by his wife, Gilberte (Paradis) Picani; son, Dominick Picani; sisters, Antoinette Locatelli and Mary Marinelli; and several nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by his parents; and six brothers and sisters.
Calling hours are Wednesday, June 4 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at Sinatra Memorial Home, Inc., 601 Yonkers Ave., Yonkers. The funeral will be held at 10 a.m. Wednesday, June 4 at Christ the King Church, 740 North Broadway, Yonkers. Interment will be in St.Joseph Cemetery, Yonkers.
In lieu of flowers, contributions may be made to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital, 501 St. Jude Place, Memphis, TN 38105.
- 1 Yonkers Man Killed In Accident At Hotel Construction Site In NYC
- 2 Man, 34, Is Charged With Driving Wrong Way On Hutch, DWI
- 3 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 4 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 5 Funeral Services Held For 20-Year-Old College Student From Westchester