YONKERS, N.Y. - Frank S."Bozo" Picani of Yonkers died Sunday, June 1. He was 91.
Picani was born July 6, 1922, in Yonkers, and was the son of Domenico and Angelina (DeMeo) Picani.
Picani is survived by his wife, Gilberte (Paradis) Picani; son, Dominick Picani; sisters, Antoinette Locatelli and Mary Marinelli; and several nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by his parents; and six brothers and sisters.
Calling hours are Wednesday, June 4 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at Sinatra Memorial Home, Inc., 601 Yonkers Ave., Yonkers. The funeral will be held at 10 a.m. Wednesday, June 4 at Christ the King Church, 740 North Broadway, Yonkers. Interment will be in St.Joseph Cemetery, Yonkers.
In lieu of flowers, contributions may be made to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital, 501 St. Jude Place, Memphis, TN 38105.
- 1 Off-Duty Cop Shot By Yonkers Police
- 2 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 3 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Yonkers, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 4 Yonkers Schools Announce Monday Early Dismissal
- 5 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Yonkers; Blizzard Warning Issued