YONKERS, N.Y. - Frank G. Bielak of Yonkers died May 27. He was 94.
Bielak is survived by his children, Maryanne Wylong and Gerard (Peggyann) Bielak; five grandchildren; three great-grandchildren. He was predeceased by his wife, Rose Bielak.
Calling hours are Thursday, May 29 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at Flynn Memorial Home, 325 South Broadway. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Friday, May 30 at St. Mary's R. C. Church. Interment will follow at Mt. Hope Cemetery, Hastings-On-Hudson.
- 1 4-Year-Old Yonkers Girl In Critical Condition After Accidental Shooting
- 2 Patient Being Tested For Ebola, Malaria At St. Joseph's In Yonkers
- 3 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 4 Boil Water Advisory Affects 150,000 Westchester Residents
- 5 Daughter Of Eastchester Man Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three