YONKERS, N.Y. - Frank G. Bielak of Yonkers died May 27. He was 94.
Bielak is survived by his children, Maryanne Wylong and Gerard (Peggyann) Bielak; five grandchildren; three great-grandchildren. He was predeceased by his wife, Rose Bielak.
Calling hours are Thursday, May 29 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at Flynn Memorial Home, 325 South Broadway. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Friday, May 30 at St. Mary's R. C. Church. Interment will follow at Mt. Hope Cemetery, Hastings-On-Hudson.
- 1 Ten Yonkers Eateries To Participate In Hudson Valley Restaurant Week
- 2 Target, With Yonkers Location, Cutting Thousands Of Jobs
- 3 Yonkers Could See Up To 6 Inches Of Snow In Latest Storm
- 4 Landscaper Pulls Down Record $571K Jackpot At Yonkers' Empire City Casino
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory For New Round Of Snow In Yonkers