YONKERS, N.Y. - Frank A. Adamo III (Tre) of Yonkers died Saturday, April 13. He was 45.
Adamo was born May 21, 1967, to Frank A. and Patricia (Heissmer) Adamo, Jr., in Yonkers, where he attended local grade schools and graduated from Fox Lane High School in Bedford, New York. He was a self-employed tattoo artist and was the owner of "Tattoo Me " in Dobbs Ferry, for over 20 years. He was involved with the Republican Party in the City of Yonkers.
Adamo is survived by his companion, Joyce Strauss; and her son, Jim; father, Frank A. Adamo, Jr. (Sharon Bell) of Yonkers; sister, Laura Louise (John) Mahoney of Connecticut; and nephew and niece.
Calling hours are Tuesday, April 16 from 4 to 8 p.m. at the Whalen & Ball Funeral Home. Funeral services will be held Wednesday, April 17 at 12 p.m. at the funeral home. Committal Service at Ferncliff Chapel.
Donations may be made to your favorite charity for animals or children in memory of Frank A. Adamo III.
- 1 State Police Warn Yonkers Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 Car Crashes Into Apartment Building In Yonkers
- 3 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 4 Yonkers Woman Accused Of Illegally Collecting Unemployment Benefits
- 5 Valhalla Man Recovers After 18-Wheeler's 'Ice Missile' Breaks Windshield