YONKERS, N.Y. - Frank A. Adamo III (Tre) of Yonkers died Saturday, April 13. He was 45.
Adamo was born May 21, 1967, to Frank A. and Patricia (Heissmer) Adamo, Jr., in Yonkers, where he attended local grade schools and graduated from Fox Lane High School in Bedford, New York. He was a self-employed tattoo artist and was the owner of "Tattoo Me " in Dobbs Ferry, for over 20 years. He was involved with the Republican Party in the City of Yonkers.
Adamo is survived by his companion, Joyce Strauss; and her son, Jim; father, Frank A. Adamo, Jr. (Sharon Bell) of Yonkers; sister, Laura Louise (John) Mahoney of Connecticut; and nephew and niece.
Calling hours are Tuesday, April 16 from 4 to 8 p.m. at the Whalen & Ball Funeral Home. Funeral services will be held Wednesday, April 17 at 12 p.m. at the funeral home. Committal Service at Ferncliff Chapel.
Donations may be made to your favorite charity for animals or children in memory of Frank A. Adamo III.
- 1 Yonkers' First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 3 Yonkers Woman Charged In Wallet Theft Says Child Not Involved Crime
- 4 Unconscious Man Found In Yonkers Burning Home
- 5 Activists Warn Of Abuse Allegations Against Ex-Priest Who Lives In Yonkers