YONKERS, N.Y. - Frances Rotchford (nee McMillan) of Yonkers died Tuesday, Aug. 19. She was 76.
Rotchford was born Feb. 25, 1938, to William and Jane (McGregor) McMillan in Glasgow, Scotland. She worked as a nursing assistant at the Bainbridge Nursing Home until her retirement in 2004. She was a parishioner of Christ the King Church.
Rotchford is survived by her children, David F., Miriam Reagan and John G. Rotchford; five grandchildren; brothers, John and James McMillan; and sisters, Anne Cook and Jeanette McMillan. She was predeceased by her husband, David Rotchford.
Calling hours are Friday, Aug. 22 from 7 to 8 p.m. at the Whalen and Ball Funeral Home. A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated Saturday, Aug. 23 at 10 a.m. in Christ the King Church. Interment will be in St. Kentigern Cemetery, Glasgow, Scotland.
- 1 Man Charged In Homicide Of Yonkers 22-Year-Old
- 2 Family Files $20M Suit Against Yonkers In Police Raid Fatal Fall Incident
- 3 Woman, Mother Of 8, Dies While In Police Custody In Mount Vernon
- 4 X-Planations: Yonkers' Chef Peter X. Kelly Shares His Pizza Picks
- 5 Woman Hit By Van On Central Avenue In Yonkers