YONKERS, N.Y. - Frances Rotchford (nee McMillan) of Yonkers died Tuesday, Aug. 19. She was 76.
Rotchford was born Feb. 25, 1938, to William and Jane (McGregor) McMillan in Glasgow, Scotland. She worked as a nursing assistant at the Bainbridge Nursing Home until her retirement in 2004. She was a parishioner of Christ the King Church.
Rotchford is survived by her children, David F., Miriam Reagan and John G. Rotchford; five grandchildren; brothers, John and James McMillan; and sisters, Anne Cook and Jeanette McMillan. She was predeceased by her husband, David Rotchford.
Calling hours are Friday, Aug. 22 from 7 to 8 p.m. at the Whalen and Ball Funeral Home. A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated Saturday, Aug. 23 at 10 a.m. in Christ the King Church. Interment will be in St. Kentigern Cemetery, Glasgow, Scotland.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Yonkers Resident Has Been Decorating His Home For 15 Years
- 3 Construction Starts On $27M Yonkers Affordable Housing Complex
- 4 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Yonkers
- 5 13 New Yonkers Police Officers Graduate From County Academy