YONKERS, N.Y. - Frances Rotchford (nee McMillan) of Yonkers died Tuesday, Aug. 19. She was 76.
Rotchford was born Feb. 25, 1938, to William and Jane (McGregor) McMillan in Glasgow, Scotland. She worked as a nursing assistant at the Bainbridge Nursing Home until her retirement in 2004. She was a parishioner of Christ the King Church.
Rotchford is survived by her children, David F., Miriam Reagan and John G. Rotchford; five grandchildren; brothers, John and James McMillan; and sisters, Anne Cook and Jeanette McMillan. She was predeceased by her husband, David Rotchford.
Calling hours are Friday, Aug. 22 from 7 to 8 p.m. at the Whalen and Ball Funeral Home. A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated Saturday, Aug. 23 at 10 a.m. in Christ the King Church. Interment will be in St. Kentigern Cemetery, Glasgow, Scotland.
- 1 Suicide Likely In Deaths Of Two 22-Year-Olds In Yonkers, Authorities Say
- 2 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 3 Snow Could Be Returning To Yonkers
- 4 Mount Vernon Man Pleads Guilty To Assaulting Yonkers Police Officer
- 5 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show