YONKERS, N.Y. - Claudette Romero of Yonkers died July 21. She was 52.
Romero was born May 9, 1962, in Nyack, to Claude Romero and Patricia Carter Glover. She resided in Yonkers.
Romero is survived by her parents; children, Jasmin of Connecticut, Andria of New York., and Tyler of Washington state; sister, Maida; many aunts, uncles; cousins; and friends.
A memorial service will be held at 2 p.m. Friday, July 25 at the Nyack Center, Nyack.
For more information, please visit: hannemannfuneralhome.com/
- 1 Three-Alarm Blaze Rips Through Yonkers Home, Displacing Eight Residents
- 2 Yonkers Man Who Hid In Restroom Found Guilty Of Attempted Rape, DA Says
- 3 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You
- 4 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash In Yonkers
- 5 Sprain Brook Parkway In Yonkers Reopens After Fatal Crash