YONKERS, N.Y. - Catherine Ruth Semp, a lifelong resident of Yonkers, died July 22. She was 84.
Semp was born Aug. 29, 1929, to Samuel and Susie Krisko Kupcok. Catherine was a clerk for A & P Supermarkets.
Semp is survived by her children, Frederick (Deborah), Kathy, Christine, and Robert (Lisa) Semp; three grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband, Frederick; and sister, Pauline and Helen Kupcok.
Calling hours are Friday, July 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the Flower Funeral Home Inc., 714 Yonkers Ave. Interment will be held at 11 a.m. Saturday, July 26 at Mt. Hope Cemetery.
Donations may be made to the American Diabetes Association.
- 1 Yonkers' First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 3 Yonkers Among Westchester Parishes Waiting On Possible Closure
- 4 Activists Warn Of Abuse Allegations Against Ex-Priest Who Lives In Yonkers
- 5 Yonkers Woman Charged In Wallet Theft Says Child Not Involved Crime