YONKERS, N.Y. - Catherine Ruth Semp, a lifelong resident of Yonkers, died July 22. She was 84.
Semp was born Aug. 29, 1929, to Samuel and Susie Krisko Kupcok. Catherine was a clerk for A & P Supermarkets.
Semp is survived by her children, Frederick (Deborah), Kathy, Christine, and Robert (Lisa) Semp; three grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband, Frederick; and sister, Pauline and Helen Kupcok.
Calling hours are Friday, July 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the Flower Funeral Home Inc., 714 Yonkers Ave. Interment will be held at 11 a.m. Saturday, July 26 at Mt. Hope Cemetery.
Donations may be made to the American Diabetes Association.
- 1 Residents Jump From Porch Roof To Escape Yonkers Fire
- 2 Yonkers Man Charged As Police Find More Than 10,000 Bags Of Heroin
- 3 Red Flag Warning Issued For Westchester
- 4 Saw Mill Experiencing Delays After Morning Fire In Yonkers
- 5 Rye High School Grad, 20, Found Dead In College Dorm Room, Reports Say