YONKERS, N.Y. - Catherine Ruth Semp, a lifelong resident of Yonkers, died July 22. She was 84.
Semp was born Aug. 29, 1929, to Samuel and Susie Krisko Kupcok. Catherine was a clerk for A & P Supermarkets.
Semp is survived by her children, Frederick (Deborah), Kathy, Christine, and Robert (Lisa) Semp; three grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband, Frederick; and sister, Pauline and Helen Kupcok.
Calling hours are Friday, July 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the Flower Funeral Home Inc., 714 Yonkers Ave. Interment will be held at 11 a.m. Saturday, July 26 at Mt. Hope Cemetery.
Donations may be made to the American Diabetes Association.
- 1 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway
- 2 Apple's iPhone 6 Release Packs Ridge Hill Mall In Yonkers
- 3 Big City Medical Care Now Available In Smalltown Bronxville
- 4 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 5 NYPD Officer, Former Section 1 Basketball Star, Killed In Bronx Crash