YONKERS, N.Y. - Catherine Ruth Semp, a lifelong resident of Yonkers, died July 22. She was 84.
Semp was born Aug. 29, 1929, to Samuel and Susie Krisko Kupcok. Catherine was a clerk for A & P Supermarkets.
Semp is survived by her children, Frederick (Deborah), Kathy, Christine, and Robert (Lisa) Semp; three grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband, Frederick; and sister, Pauline and Helen Kupcok.
Calling hours are Friday, July 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the Flower Funeral Home Inc., 714 Yonkers Ave. Interment will be held at 11 a.m. Saturday, July 26 at Mt. Hope Cemetery.
Donations may be made to the American Diabetes Association.
- 1 Three-Alarm Blaze Rips Through Yonkers Home, Displacing Eight Residents
- 2 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 3 Yonkers Man Who Hid In Restroom Found Guilty Of Attempted Rape, DA Says
- 4 Police Investigating Fatal Shootings Off Hutchinson River Parkway
- 5 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital