YONKERS, N.Y. - Catherine Ruth Semp, a lifelong resident of Yonkers, died July 22. She was 84.
Semp was born Aug. 29, 1929, to Samuel and Susie Krisko Kupcok. Catherine was a clerk for A & P Supermarkets.
Semp is survived by her children, Frederick (Deborah), Kathy, Christine, and Robert (Lisa) Semp; three grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband, Frederick; and sister, Pauline and Helen Kupcok.
Calling hours are Friday, July 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the Flower Funeral Home Inc., 714 Yonkers Ave. Interment will be held at 11 a.m. Saturday, July 26 at Mt. Hope Cemetery.
Donations may be made to the American Diabetes Association.
- 1 Serious Crash Reported On Saw Mill Parkway In Yonkers
- 2 Westchester High Schools Rank High Among New York's Best
- 3 Yonkers Eateries Offer A Variety Of Specials For Super Bowl Sunday
- 4 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Yonkers; 6-12 Inches Of Snow Likely
- 5 Police Search For Person Who May Have Jumped Into Hudson River