YONKERS, N.Y. - Antionette C. Cognatello (Ferro), a lifetime Yonkers resident, died Aug. 18. She was 78.
Cognatello is survived by her children, Orlando (Kim), Anthony (Mary Ann) and John (Lerma) Cognatello; many grandchildren; and great-grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband, Tony O. Cognatello.
Calling hours are Wednesday, Aug. 20 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the Sinatra Memorial Home Inc., 601 Yonkers Ave., Yonkers, N.Y. 10704. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Thursday, Aug. 21 at St. Bartholomew Church.
- 1 State Police Warn Yonkers Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 Car Crashes Into Apartment Building In Yonkers
- 3 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 4 Yonkers Woman Accused Of Illegally Collecting Unemployment Benefits
- 5 Valhalla Man Recovers After 18-Wheeler's 'Ice Missile' Breaks Windshield