YONKERS, N.Y. - Anthony J. Sacchitiello of Yonkers died July 22. He was 81.
Sacchitiello was born in New York City, to Dominick and Mary Cassio Sacchitiello. He was a retired New York fireman and a member of the Uniform Firefighters Association (UFA). He was an Air Force / United States Coast Guard veteran of the Korean Crisis.
Sacchitiello is survived by his wife, Pearl Downs Sacchitiello; daughters, Marie (Thomas) Flocco and Laura (David) Swiatkowski; two grandchildren; and many nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by his parents.
Calling hours are Sunday, July 27 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the Flower Funeral Home Inc., 714 Yonkers Ave. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 11 a.m. Monday, July 28 at St. Ann's Church.
- 1 Suicide Likely In Deaths Of Two 22-Year-Olds In Yonkers, Authorities Say
- 2 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 3 Snow Could Be Returning To Yonkers
- 4 Mount Vernon Man Pleads Guilty To Assaulting Yonkers Police Officer
- 5 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show