YONKERS, N.Y. - Alexander J. Votta, formerly of Yonkers, died June 28. He was 75.
Votta served in the U.S. Navy and was employed as a firefighter with the City of Yonkers Fire Department for 31 years until his retirement in 1995.
Votta is survived by his wife, Ellen (Slovik); daughters, Andrea DeFino and Suzanne (Keith) Ehrichs; sisters, Ann Mateer and Adrienne Hochberg; brother, Alan Votta ; three grandchildren; and step-grandchildren, Megan (Brenton) LeDoux and Kaitlyn Ehrichs.
Calling hours are Wednesday, July 2 from 5 to 8 p.m. at the McHoul Funeral Home, Inc., 895 Route 82, Hopewell Junction. Funeral service will be held at 11 a.m. Thursday, July 3 at the funeral home.
For more information, please visit: http://www.mchoulfuneralhome.com
- 1 Greenburgh Officer Relieved Of Duty For Posting Racist Photo On Facebook
- 2 Multi-Vehicle Crash Results In Saw Mill Closure
- 3 Likely Arrest Of Senate Leader Skelos Tied To Scarsdale Firm, Report Says
- 4 Somers Pepsi Site Sells For Nearly $87M; Carlos Slim Said To Be Owner
- 5 Brody Family Sues Metro-North After Mother's Fatal Collision With Train