YONKERS, N.Y. – The city of Yonkers recently completed the construction of Library Lofts, a new apartment building containing 23 luxury units in the downtown waterfront district.
Library Lofts is at 5 Main St. in a renovated 100-year-old building that used to house the Hamilton Theater and Marshall Mathewson department store.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Yonkers Resident Has Been Decorating His Home For 15 Years
- 3 Construction Starts On $27M Yonkers Affordable Housing Complex
- 4 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Yonkers
- 5 13 New Yonkers Police Officers Graduate From County Academy