YONKERS, N.Y. – The city of Yonkers recently completed the construction of Library Lofts, a new apartment building containing 23 luxury units in the downtown waterfront district.
Library Lofts is at 5 Main St. in a renovated 100-year-old building that used to house the Hamilton Theater and Marshall Mathewson department store.
- 1 Suicide Likely In Deaths Of Two 22-Year-Olds In Yonkers, Authorities Say
- 2 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 3 Snow Could Be Returning To Yonkers
- 4 Mount Vernon Man Pleads Guilty To Assaulting Yonkers Police Officer
- 5 Trader Joe's Recalls Walnuts Because Of Possible Health Risk