YONKERS, N.Y. – The city of Yonkers recently completed the construction of Library Lofts, a new apartment building containing 23 luxury units in the downtown waterfront district.
Library Lofts is at 5 Main St. in a renovated 100-year-old building that used to house the Hamilton Theater and Marshall Mathewson department store.
- 1 Yonkers' First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 3 Yonkers Among Westchester Parishes Waiting On Possible Closure
- 4 Activists Warn Of Abuse Allegations Against Ex-Priest Who Lives In Yonkers
- 5 Principal At St. Eugene's In Yonkers Resigns