YONKERS, N.Y. – Young triplets from Yonkers have been growing their hair out since they were born with the intention of donating to Locks of Love, reports News 12 Westchester.
Five-year-old Logan, Luke and Liam Runge were finally able to get their first haircut Tuesday, Aug. 5, at Scarsdale’s Snipits Hair Salon to donate to the nonprofit organization, according to the report.
To read the full story, click here.
- 1 Suicide Likely In Deaths Of Two 22-Year-Olds In Yonkers, Authorities Say
- 2 Snow Could Be Returning To Yonkers
- 3 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 4 Mount Vernon Man Pleads Guilty To Assaulting Yonkers Police Officer
- 5 Yonkers Man Charged In Greenburgh Shooting