YONKERS, N.Y. – Young triplets from Yonkers have been growing their hair out since they were born with the intention of donating to Locks of Love, reports News 12 Westchester.
Five-year-old Logan, Luke and Liam Runge were finally able to get their first haircut Tuesday, Aug. 5, at Scarsdale’s Snipits Hair Salon to donate to the nonprofit organization, according to the report.
To read the full story, click here.
- 1 4-Year-Old Yonkers Girl In Critical Condition After Accidental Shooting
- 2 Patient Being Tested For Ebola, Malaria At St. Joseph's In Yonkers
- 3 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 4 Boil Water Advisory Affects 150,000 Westchester Residents
- 5 Daughter Of Eastchester Man Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three