YONKERS, N.Y. – Young triplets from Yonkers have been growing their hair out since they were born with the intention of donating to Locks of Love, reports News 12 Westchester.
Five-year-old Logan, Luke and Liam Runge were finally able to get their first haircut Tuesday, Aug. 5, at Scarsdale’s Snipits Hair Salon to donate to the nonprofit organization, according to the report.
To read the full story, click here.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 2 Police Shoot, Kill Fugitive Richard Matt; Fellow Escapee David Sweat On Run
- 3 Former Concordia College Assistant Basketball Coach ID'd In Fatal Crash
- 4 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 5 Police Investigating Fatal Shootings Off Hutchinson River Parkway