YONKERS, N.Y. – Young triplets from Yonkers have been growing their hair out since they were born with the intention of donating to Locks of Love, reports News 12 Westchester.
Five-year-old Logan, Luke and Liam Runge were finally able to get their first haircut Tuesday, Aug. 5, at Scarsdale’s Snipits Hair Salon to donate to the nonprofit organization, according to the report.
To read the full story, click here.
- 1 Yonkers' First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 3 Yonkers Among Westchester Parishes Waiting On Possible Closure
- 4 Activists Warn Of Abuse Allegations Against Ex-Priest Who Lives In Yonkers
- 5 Yonkers Woman Charged In Wallet Theft Says Child Not Involved Crime