YONKERS, N.Y. -- Yonkers 19-year-old Melinda Ademi performed on Thursday's American Idol broadcast and qualified for the Top 20 of females performers.
Ademi, whose family is from Kosovo, told Fox-5 she is the next American Idol because she has good "stage presence" and hopes to do great things with this opportunity to perform.
- 1 Man Charged In Homicide Of Yonkers 22-Year-Old
- 2 Police Seeking Public's Help In Identifying Yonkers Hospital Inpatient
- 3 X-Planations: Yonkers' Chef Peter X. Kelly Shares His Pizza Picks
- 4 Woman Hit By Van On Central Avenue In Yonkers
- 5 10 Hospitalized After Yonkers Accident Involving Fire Engine, Shuttle Bus