YONKERS, N.Y. -- Yonkers 19-year-old Melinda Ademi performed on Thursday's American Idol broadcast and qualified for the Top 20 of females performers.
Ademi, whose family is from Kosovo, told Fox-5 she is the next American Idol because she has good "stage presence" and hopes to do great things with this opportunity to perform.
- 1 Yonkers' First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Yonkers Among Westchester Parishes Waiting On Possible Closure
- 3 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 4 Activists Warn Of Abuse Allegations Against Ex-Priest Who Lives In Yonkers
- 5 Principal At St. Eugene's In Yonkers Resigns