YONKERS, N.Y. – The Yonkers Central School District is on a two-hour delay Thursday morning because of the nor’easter that hit the area on Wednesday.
Check back with The Daily Voice for updates.
- 1 Three-Alarm Blaze Rips Through Yonkers Home, Displacing Eight Residents
- 2 Yonkers Man Who Hid In Restroom Found Guilty Of Attempted Rape, DA Says
- 3 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 4 Sprain Brook Parkway In Yonkers Reopens After Fatal Crash
- 5 Credit Card Skimmer Discovery At Area Bank Prompts Concern