YONKERS, N.Y. - Private, parochial and out of district special education bus transportation in Yonkers has been canceled for Thursday and Friday, the school district announced.
In addition, Yonkers closed its senior centers.
The area is expecting a large snowstorm to move in Thursday,
Check back with The Daily Voice for updates.
- 1 Fire Displaces Five Families, Kills Four Cats In Yonkers
- 2 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 3 Slick Westchester Roadways Result In Numerous Accidents
- 4 Yonkers Gas Station Fined By New York Liquor Authority
- 5 Snow Could Return To Yonkers For Monday Morning Commute