YONKERS, N.Y. - Private, parochial and out of district special education bus transportation in Yonkers has been canceled for Thursday and Friday, the school district announced.
In addition, Yonkers closed its senior centers.
The area is expecting a large snowstorm to move in Thursday,
Check back with The Daily Voice for updates.
- 1 Former Yonkers School Employee, Man Charged With Stealing $280K In Scam
- 2 McDonald's Shakes Up Menu, Cuts Seven Sandwiches
- 3 Westchester DA Issues Alert About Sexual Predators Posing As Others
- 4 Two Charged With Stealing $280,000 In Alleged Yonkers Bus Scam
- 5 Likely Arrest Of Senate Leader Skelos Tied To Scarsdale Firm, Report Says