YONKERS, N.Y. -- The City of Yonkers is set to offer special classes in October for those preparing for the police officer exam.
The city recently obtained the services of Police Tutorial Service, a third-party provider specializing in preparation for police entrance and promotion exams, according to a release from the city. The company is scheduled to provide three classroom sessions and an online study course.
"This live on-site instruction and online study course will be free to all Yonkers residents who registered for this examination," according to the release.
The live instruction is scheduled for 6-8 p.m. Oct. 15, 22 and 29 at Lincoln High School, 375 Kneeland Ave. Study materials will be provided at Lincoln High School on all three dates, according to the release.
Students also can register and take the course online by visiting the website for the PTS Yonkers Police Officer Entrance Examination Course.
Those with questions are asked to contact the company by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone
at (914) 723-0350.
- 1 Woman Charged In Fatal Yonkers Hit-And-Run
- 2 Two Yonkers Police Officers Plead Guilty To Perjury, Misconduct
- 3 Teenage Girl Accidentally Shot While Playing With Gun, Yonkers Police Says
- 4 Yonkers Fatal Hit-And-Run May Have Been Intentional, Police Say
- 5 Yonkers Man Killed In Accident At Hotel Construction Site In NYC