YONKERS, N.Y. -- The Yonkers mother and Bronx special education teacher who has been charged in the negligent death of her 8-year-old disabled daughter has been denied access to any students, according to LoHud.com.
Nicole Diggs was charged with criminally negligent homicide for allegedly failing to provide adequate nutrition, services and medical attention to her daughter, Alayah-Rose Savarese on Wednesday, June 11. Diggs pleaded not guilty to the charges, LoHud.com reported.
Diggs has been reassigned from her classroom in the Bronx until her criminal trial is completed, LoHud.com said.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Yonkers Resident Has Been Decorating His Home For 15 Years
- 3 Construction Starts On $27M Yonkers Affordable Housing Complex
- 4 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Yonkers
- 5 13 New Yonkers Police Officers Graduate From County Academy