YONKERS, N.Y. -- The Yonkers mother and Bronx special education teacher who has been charged in the negligent death of her 8-year-old disabled daughter has been denied access to any students, according to LoHud.com.
Nicole Diggs was charged with criminally negligent homicide for allegedly failing to provide adequate nutrition, services and medical attention to her daughter, Alayah-Rose Savarese on Wednesday, June 11. Diggs pleaded not guilty to the charges, LoHud.com reported.
Diggs has been reassigned from her classroom in the Bronx until her criminal trial is completed, LoHud.com said.
- 1 Three-Alarm Blaze Rips Through Yonkers Home, Displacing Eight Residents
- 2 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 3 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 4 Police Investigating Fatal Shootings Off Hutchinson River Parkway
- 5 Credit Card Skimmer Discovery At Area Bank Prompts Concern