YONKERS, N.Y. -- The Yonkers mother and Bronx special education teacher who has been charged in the negligent death of her 8-year-old disabled daughter has been denied access to any students, according to LoHud.com.
Nicole Diggs was charged with criminally negligent homicide for allegedly failing to provide adequate nutrition, services and medical attention to her daughter, Alayah-Rose Savarese on Wednesday, June 11. Diggs pleaded not guilty to the charges, LoHud.com reported.
Diggs has been reassigned from her classroom in the Bronx until her criminal trial is completed, LoHud.com said.
- 1 State Police Warn Yonkers Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 Car Crashes Into Apartment Building In Yonkers
- 3 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 4 Yonkers Woman Accused Of Illegally Collecting Unemployment Benefits
- 5 Community Stunned, Saddened By Murder-Suicide Tragedy In Harrison