YONKERS, N.Y. -- The Yonkers mother and Bronx special education teacher who has been charged in the negligent death of her 8-year-old disabled daughter has been denied access to any students, according to LoHud.com.
Nicole Diggs was charged with criminally negligent homicide for allegedly failing to provide adequate nutrition, services and medical attention to her daughter, Alayah-Rose Savarese on Wednesday, June 11. Diggs pleaded not guilty to the charges, LoHud.com reported.
Diggs has been reassigned from her classroom in the Bronx until her criminal trial is completed, LoHud.com said.
- 1 One Dead, One Critically Injured In Overnight Yonkers Crash
- 2 Yonkers Man Arrested For Stealing From Parking Meters
- 3 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Yonkers Skies Sunday
- 4 17-Year-Old Charged In Armed Robberies Of Yonkers Banks
- 5 Alert Issued For Missing Woman, 80, Who Could Be In Westchester