YONKERS, N.Y. -- The Yonkers mother and Bronx special education teacher who has been charged in the negligent death of her 8-year-old disabled daughter has been denied access to any students, according to LoHud.com.
Nicole Diggs was charged with criminally negligent homicide for allegedly failing to provide adequate nutrition, services and medical attention to her daughter, Alayah-Rose Savarese on Wednesday, June 11. Diggs pleaded not guilty to the charges, LoHud.com reported.
Diggs has been reassigned from her classroom in the Bronx until her criminal trial is completed, LoHud.com said.
- 1 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway
- 2 Missing Woman With Dementia Could Be In Westchester
- 3 Apple's iPhone 6 Release Packs Ridge Hill Mall In Yonkers
- 4 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 5 Yonkers Begins Process Of Daylighting Saw Mill River