YONKERS, N.Y. -- A Yonkers man riding as a passenger in an SUV died after a piece of metal on the Grand Central Parkway in Queens punctured the car's gas tank and caused it to catch fire, according to News 12.
The driver and the front seat passenger, also from Yonkers were able to escape, but the victim, Dale Tulloch, became trapped, according to the report.
The names of the survivors were not released.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Construction Starts On $27M Yonkers Affordable Housing Complex
- 3 Yonkers Resident Has Been Decorating His Home For 15 Years
- 4 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Yonkers
- 5 13 New Yonkers Police Officers Graduate From County Academy