YONKERS, N.Y. -- A Yonkers man riding as a passenger in an SUV died after a piece of metal on the Grand Central Parkway in Queens punctured the car's gas tank and caused it to catch fire, according to News 12.
The driver and the front seat passenger, also from Yonkers were able to escape, but the victim, Dale Tulloch, became trapped, according to the report.
The names of the survivors were not released.
- 1 Two Yonkers Police Officers Plead Guilty To Perjury, Misconduct
- 2 Yonkers Man Killed In Accident At Hotel Construction Site In NYC
- 3 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 4 Mucinex Cold, Flu Medicine Recall Announced
- 5 Nearly One Million Bicycles Are Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed