YONKERS, N.Y. -- A Yonkers man riding as a passenger in an SUV died after a piece of metal on the Grand Central Parkway in Queens punctured the car's gas tank and caused it to catch fire, according to News 12.
The driver and the front seat passenger, also from Yonkers were able to escape, but the victim, Dale Tulloch, became trapped, according to the report.
The names of the survivors were not released.
- 1 Yonkers' First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 3 Yonkers Among Westchester Parishes Waiting On Possible Closure
- 4 Activists Warn Of Abuse Allegations Against Ex-Priest Who Lives In Yonkers
- 5 Yonkers Woman Charged In Wallet Theft Says Child Not Involved Crime