YONKERS, N.Y. -- A Yonkers man riding as a passenger in an SUV died after a piece of metal on the Grand Central Parkway in Queens punctured the car's gas tank and caused it to catch fire, according to News 12.
The driver and the front seat passenger, also from Yonkers were able to escape, but the victim, Dale Tulloch, became trapped, according to the report.
The names of the survivors were not released.
- 1 Driver Killed In Sprain Brook Parkway Crash In Yonkers ID'd
- 2 Serious Crash Reported On Sprain Brook Parkway In Yonkers
- 3 Yonkers Church Holds Final Mass Before Closure
- 4 Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On Donald Trump's Westchester Estate
- 5 Woman, Mother Of 8, Dies While In Police Custody In Mount Vernon