YONKERS, N.Y. -- A Yonkers man riding as a passenger in an SUV died after a piece of metal on the Grand Central Parkway in Queens punctured the car's gas tank and caused it to catch fire, according to News 12.
The driver and the front seat passenger, also from Yonkers were able to escape, but the victim, Dale Tulloch, became trapped, according to the report.
The names of the survivors were not released.
- 1 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway
- 2 Apple's iPhone 6 Release Packs Ridge Hill Mall In Yonkers
- 3 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 4 Yonkers Begins Process Of Daylighting Saw Mill River
- 5 Big City Medical Care Now Available In Smalltown Bronxville