YONKERS, N.Y. – Yonkers has made the personal finance social media network WalletHub’s 2014 list of Cities with the Best and Worst Weather.
Yonkers made the top 10 Worst Cities for Mild Weather Lovers, coming in at No. 6 for the worst city for mild weather. The best city for mild weather is Glendale, Calif., according to the report.
The report also lists Hilo, Hawaii, one of the country’s most humid cities with a 98.75 percent chance of having a day with a dew point higher than 60 degrees Fahrenheit.
To read the full report, click here.
- 1 Greenburgh Officer Relieved Of Duty For Posting Racist Photo On Facebook
- 2 Multi-Vehicle Crash Results In Saw Mill Closure
- 3 Likely Arrest Of Senate Leader Skelos Tied To Scarsdale Firm, Report Says
- 4 Somers Pepsi Site Sells For Nearly $87M; Carlos Slim Said To Be Owner
- 5 Brody Family Sues Metro-North After Mother's Fatal Collision With Train