YONKERS, N.Y. – Yonkers has made the personal finance social media network WalletHub’s 2014 list of Cities with the Best and Worst Weather.
Yonkers made the top 10 Worst Cities for Mild Weather Lovers, coming in at No. 6 for the worst city for mild weather. The best city for mild weather is Glendale, Calif., according to the report.
The report also lists Hilo, Hawaii, one of the country’s most humid cities with a 98.75 percent chance of having a day with a dew point higher than 60 degrees Fahrenheit.
To read the full report, click here.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 2 Police Shoot, Kill Fugitive Richard Matt; Fellow Escapee David Sweat On Run
- 3 Eight Displaced As Three-Alarm Blaze Rips Through Yonkers Home
- 4 Former Concordia College Assistant Basketball Coach ID'd In Fatal Crash
- 5 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital