YONKERS, N.Y. – Yonkers has made the personal finance social media network WalletHub’s 2014 list of Cities with the Best and Worst Weather.
Yonkers made the top 10 Worst Cities for Mild Weather Lovers, coming in at No. 6 for the worst city for mild weather. The best city for mild weather is Glendale, Calif., according to the report.
The report also lists Hilo, Hawaii, one of the country’s most humid cities with a 98.75 percent chance of having a day with a dew point higher than 60 degrees Fahrenheit.
To read the full report, click here.
- 1 Yonkers' First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Yonkers Among Westchester Parishes Waiting On Possible Closure
- 3 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 4 Activists Warn Of Abuse Allegations Against Ex-Priest Who Lives In Yonkers
- 5 Principal At St. Eugene's In Yonkers Resigns