YONKERS, N.Y. -- Mayor Mike Spano presented Yonkers resident Joyce Crosby with the World War II Victory Medal, American Campaign Medal, Asiatic Pacific Campaign Medal and Honorable Service Lapel, which were earned by her husband, Robert, for his service to our country.
- 1 Yonkers Teen Faces Hate Crime Charge After Mall Attacks
- 2 Aunt's Daughter Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 3 Surveillance Video Released In Yonkers Bank Robbery Case
- 4 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Yonkers
- 5 Construction Starts On $27M Yonkers Affordable Housing Complex