YONKERS, N.Y. -- A 10-year-old Yonkers boy was hospitalized after falling out of a moving school bus on Wednesday, according to News 12.
The boy fell out of the back of the bus on Walsh Street, according to the report.
The boy was reportedly taken to St. Joseph's Hospital, where he is recovering from nonlife-threatening injuries.
- 1 Man Charged In Homicide Of Yonkers 22-Year-Old
- 2 Family Files $20M Suit Against Yonkers In Police Raid Fatal Fall Incident
- 3 Police Seeking Public's Help In Identifying Yonkers Hospital Inpatient
- 4 X-Planations: Yonkers' Chef Peter X. Kelly Shares His Pizza Picks
- 5 Woman, Mother Of 8, Dies While In Police Custody In Mount Vernon