YONKERS, N.Y. -- A 10-year-old Yonkers boy was hospitalized after falling out of a moving school bus on Wednesday, according to News 12.
The boy fell out of the back of the bus on Walsh Street, according to the report.
The boy was reportedly taken to St. Joseph's Hospital, where he is recovering from nonlife-threatening injuries.
- 1 State Police Warn Yonkers Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 NYPD Detective Killed, Yonkers Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Crash ID'd
- 3 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 4 Head Of Yoga Empire With Westchester Locales Faces Rape Allegation
- 5 Valhalla Man Recovers After 18-Wheeler's 'Ice Missile' Breaks Windshield