YONKERS, N.Y. -- A 10-year-old Yonkers boy was hospitalized after falling out of a moving school bus on Wednesday, according to News 12.
The boy fell out of the back of the bus on Walsh Street, according to the report.
The boy was reportedly taken to St. Joseph's Hospital, where he is recovering from nonlife-threatening injuries.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Construction Starts On $27M Yonkers Affordable Housing Complex
- 3 Yonkers Resident Has Been Decorating His Home For 15 Years
- 4 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Yonkers
- 5 13 New Yonkers Police Officers Graduate From County Academy