YONKERS, N.Y. -- A 10-year-old Yonkers boy was hospitalized after falling out of a moving school bus on Wednesday, according to News 12.
The boy fell out of the back of the bus on Walsh Street, according to the report.
The boy was reportedly taken to St. Joseph's Hospital, where he is recovering from nonlife-threatening injuries.
- 1 Former Yonkers School Employee, Man Charged With Stealing $280K In Scam
- 2 McDonald's Shakes Up Menu, Cuts Seven Sandwiches
- 3 Westchester DA Issues Alert About Sexual Predators Posing As Others
- 4 Two Charged With Stealing $280,000 In Alleged Yonkers Bus Scam
- 5 Likely Arrest Of Senate Leader Skelos Tied To Scarsdale Firm, Report Says