YONKERS, N.Y. -- The state has suspended work on the Odell Avenue Bridge in Yonkers, meaning the Saw Mill River Parkway northbound will be open overnight.
Workers are repairing a 24-foot hole in the bridge that was created when an SUV crashed into the side of the overpass during the winter.
- 1 Yonkers' First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 3 Yonkers Among Westchester Parishes Waiting On Possible Closure
- 4 Activists Warn Of Abuse Allegations Against Ex-Priest Who Lives In Yonkers
- 5 Yonkers Woman Charged In Wallet Theft Says Child Not Involved Crime