YONKERS, N.Y. -- The state has suspended work on the Odell Avenue Bridge in Yonkers, meaning the Saw Mill River Parkway northbound will be open overnight.
Workers are repairing a 24-foot hole in the bridge that was created when an SUV crashed into the side of the overpass during the winter.
- 1 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway
- 2 Apple's iPhone 6 Release Packs Ridge Hill Mall In Yonkers
- 3 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 4 Big City Medical Care Now Available In Smalltown Bronxville
- 5 Westchester Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach