YONKERS, N.Y. -- The state has suspended work on the Odell Avenue Bridge in Yonkers, meaning the Saw Mill River Parkway northbound will be open overnight.
Workers are repairing a 24-foot hole in the bridge that was created when an SUV crashed into the side of the overpass during the winter.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 2 Police Shoot, Kill Fugitive Richard Matt; Fellow Escapee David Sweat On Run
- 3 Three-Alarm Blaze Rips Through Yonkers Home, Displacing Eight
- 4 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 5 Police Investigating Fatal Shootings Off Hutchinson River Parkway