YONKERS, N.Y. -- The state has suspended work on the Odell Avenue Bridge in Yonkers, meaning the Saw Mill River Parkway northbound will be open overnight.
Workers are repairing a 24-foot hole in the bridge that was created when an SUV crashed into the side of the overpass during the winter.
- 1 Man Charged In Homicide Of Yonkers 22-Year-Old
- 2 Police Seeking Public's Help In Identifying Yonkers Hospital Inpatient
- 3 X-Planations: Yonkers' Chef Peter X. Kelly Shares His Pizza Picks
- 4 Woman Hit By Van On Central Avenue In Yonkers
- 5 10 Hospitalized After Yonkers Accident Involving Fire Engine, Shuttle Bus