YONKERS, N.Y. -- The state has suspended work on the Odell Avenue Bridge in Yonkers, meaning the Saw Mill River Parkway northbound will be open overnight.
Workers are repairing a 24-foot hole in the bridge that was created when an SUV crashed into the side of the overpass during the winter.
- 1 State Police Warn Yonkers Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 Car Crashes Into Apartment Building In Yonkers
- 3 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 4 Yonkers Woman Accused Of Illegally Collecting Unemployment Benefits
- 5 Valhalla Man Recovers After 18-Wheeler's 'Ice Missile' Breaks Windshield