YONKERS, N.Y. - Residents of Yonkers, are you up for a challenge? Can you tell us where in the city this photo was taken?
Every Saturday, The Yonkers Daily Voice will post a photo of an architectural feature or object found in the city. You have one week to figure out the name of the building, street or landmark where we took the photo.
Points will be awarded to the first person to give the correct answer. We'll keep a list of our attentive readers. Post your answers in the comments section below or on The Yonkers Daily Voice's Facebook or Twitter pages.
Last week's challenge solved: The statue is in Lincoln Park on the corner of South Broadway and McLean Avenue.
We awarded one point to Brian Campolo for being first to correctly identify the picture first.
The "Where in Yonkers?" leader scoreboard:
John Spencer – 6 points
Tom Wasiczko – 6 points
Laurence Frumkies – 1 point
Barbara Ricci – 1 point
Peter Harris – 1 point
Bob Tichenor – 1 point
Eddie Corbett – 1 point
Nicolette Swanson – 1 point
Annie Talone – 1 point
captfjjm - 1 point
Gabagoo924 - 1 point
zaina.shleiwet - 1 point
Brian Campolo – 1 point
- 1 NYPD Detective Killed, Yonkers Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Crash ID'd
- 2 Yonkers Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 3 Fatal Crash On Sprain Brook Parkway Snarls Morning Commute
- 4 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 5 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Yonkers