YONKERS, N.Y. — Residents of Yonkers, are you up for a challenge? Can you tell us where in the city this photo was taken?
Every Saturday, The Yonkers Daily Voice will post a photo of an architectural feature or object found in the city. You have one week to figure out the name of the building, street or landmark where we took the photo.
Points will be awarded to the first person to give the correct answer. We'll keep a list of our attentive readers. Post your answers in the comments section below or on The Yonkers Daily Voice's Facebook or Twitter pages.
Last week's challenge solved: The artwork is in Untermyer Park.
We awarded one point to Tom Wasiczko for correctly identifying the picture first.
The "Where in Yonkers?" leader board:
John Spencer – 6 points
Tom Wasiczko – 6 points
Laurence Frumkies – 1 point
Barbara Ricci – 1 point
Peter Harris – 1 point
Bob Tichenor – 1 point
Eddie Corbett – 1 point
Nicolette Swanson – 1 point
Annie Talone – 1 point
captfjjm - 1 point
Gabagoo924 - 1 point
- 1 Former Concordia College Assistant Basketball Coach ID'd In Fatal Crash
- 2 July 4 Terror Warning Is Issued By FBI, Homeland Security
- 3 Police Shoot, Kill Fugitive Richard Matt; Fellow Escapee David Sweat On Run
- 4 White Plains Man, 31, Who Died In Apparent Drowning ID'd
- 5 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital