YONKERS, N.Y. — Are you up for a challenge? Residents of Yonkers — can you tell us where this photo was taken?
Every Saturday, The Yonkers Daily Voice will post a photo of an architectural feature or object found in the city. You have one week to figure out the name of the building, street or landmark where we took the photo.
Points will be awarded to the first person who correctly gives the photo's location. We'll be keeping a list of our attentive readers.
Post your answers in the comments section below or on The Yonkers Daily Voice's Facebook or Twitter pages.
Last week's challenge solved: The floating ring is found on the Yonkers Pier. We awarded one point to Tom Wasiczko for correctly identifying the picture first.
The "Where in Yonkers?" leader board:
John Spencer – 3 points
Tom Wasiczko – 3 points
Laurence Frumkies – 1 point
Barbara Ricci – 1 point
Peter Harris – 1 point
Bob Tichenor – 1 point
Eddie Corbett – 1 point
Nicolette Swanson – 1 point
Annie Talone – 1 point
- 1 Residents Jump From Porch Roof To Escape Yonkers Fire
- 2 Yonkers Man Charged As Police Find More Than 10,000 Bags Of Heroin
- 3 Red Flag Warning Issued For Westchester
- 4 Saw Mill Experiencing Delays After Morning Fire In Yonkers
- 5 Rye High School Grad, 20, Found Dead In College Dorm Room, Reports Say