WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Heavy rain will remain in Westchester County throughout much of Thursday morning, but the damp weather will exit the region and make for a sunny weekend, according to the National Weather Service.
There will be an 80 percent chance of rain, some of it heavy at times through 1 p.m. on Thursday with a high temperature of 72 degrees.
Precipitation will leave the area Thursday night, making for mostly sunny skies and a high of 76 degrees on Friday.
Both Saturday and Sunday will be mostly sunny with high temperatures in the low 80s.
- 1 Fire Displaces Five Families, Kills Four Cats In Yonkers
- 2 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 3 Chance Of Snow, Wind Chills In 20s Await Yonkers Saturday
- 4 Slick Westchester Roadways Result In Numerous Accidents
- 5 Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation