WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Heavy rain will remain in Westchester County throughout much of Thursday morning, but the damp weather will exit the region and make for a sunny weekend, according to the National Weather Service.
There will be an 80 percent chance of rain, some of it heavy at times through 1 p.m. on Thursday with a high temperature of 72 degrees.
Precipitation will leave the area Thursday night, making for mostly sunny skies and a high of 76 degrees on Friday.
Both Saturday and Sunday will be mostly sunny with high temperatures in the low 80s.
- 1 Yonkers' First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 3 Yonkers Among Westchester Parishes Waiting On Possible Closure
- 4 Activists Warn Of Abuse Allegations Against Ex-Priest Who Lives In Yonkers
- 5 Yonkers Woman Charged In Wallet Theft Says Child Not Involved Crime