WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – No flights have been delayed or canceled at Westchester County Airport as a result of the impending snowstorm, but airport officials expect that there will be.
“There will be some form of delays when the weather hits at some point, but whether they cancel flights or how long the delays are, I can’t tell you,” said Kieran Outar, who works in airport operations. “We still haven’t been hit as of yet, so everything’s operating normally right now. When the storm hits, we’ll probably get some delays.”
The storm is forecast to bring heavy winds, snow and rain to the Westchester region beginning around 1 p.m. Wednesday.
Check back with The Daily Voice to find out about delays and cancellations due to this winter storm.
- 1 NYPD Detective Killed, Yonkers Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Crash ID'd
- 2 Yonkers Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 3 Police Investigating Robbery At Yonkers Restaurant
- 4 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 5 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Yonkers