WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Skies will remain mostly cloudy in Westchester County on Wednesday, May 14, with a slight chance of showers in the afternoon and evening, according to the National Weather Service.
Temperatures will climb into the high 60s in Westchester with a light southeast wind about 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20 percent.
The chance of light rain could bring patchy fog to the area Wednesday night with a low temperature of 57. Chance of rain increases to 30 percent.
Scattered showers and the chance of thunderstorms will linger in the area on Thursday, May 15, with a high of 75 degrees.
Heavy rain and thunderstorms are expected to sweep through Westchester on Friday, May 16. Chance of precipitation is 90 percent.
- 1 Suicide Likely In Deaths Of Two 22-Year-Olds In Yonkers, Authorities Say
- 2 Snow Could Be Returning To Yonkers
- 3 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 4 Mount Vernon Man Pleads Guilty To Assaulting Yonkers Police Officer
- 5 Yonkers Man Charged In Greenburgh Shooting