WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Video clips show unusual traffic on Interstate 684, although it is equine instead of vehicular.
The videos, posted to YouTube by Sam Hollander, shows a galloping horse heading northbound near the Exit 6 interchange with Route 35 in Katonah.
Even though the horse jumped over the guard rail into the southbound lanes, no accidents occurred as a result of the incident.
“This is gonna go viral,” said a woman heard in the video.
The incident occurred on Monday, according to New York State Police, with the horse subsequently being caught and put into a horse trailer.
Information as to who owns the horse and how it became loose was not immediately available.
- 1 Likely Arrest Of Senate Leader Skelos Tied To Scarsdale Firm, Report Says
- 2 Greenburgh Officer Relieved Of Duty For Posting Racist Photo On Facebook
- 3 Court's Injunction Stops HUD From Giving Away Grants For Westchester
- 4 Brody Family Sues Metro-North After Mother's Fatal Collision With Train
- 5 Fire Watch Is In Effect For Westchester Through Evening