WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Video clips show unusual traffic on Interstate 684, although it is equine instead of vehicular.
The videos, posted to YouTube by Sam Hollander, shows a galloping horse heading northbound near the Exit 6 interchange with Route 35 in Katonah.
Even though the horse jumped over the guard rail into the southbound lanes, no accidents occurred as a result of the incident.
“This is gonna go viral,” said a woman heard in the video.
The incident occurred on Monday, according to New York State Police, with the horse subsequently being caught and put into a horse trailer.
Information as to who owns the horse and how it became loose was not immediately available.
- 1 Suicide Likely In Deaths Of Two 22-Year-Olds In Yonkers, Authorities Say
- 2 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 3 Snow Could Be Returning To Yonkers
- 4 Mount Vernon Man Pleads Guilty To Assaulting Yonkers Police Officer
- 5 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show