WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – The man who died in a fatal two-car crash on Interstate 95 has been identified as Ronald Patterson Jr., 43, according to LoHud.
The Bridgeport man was riding in the passenger seat of the Connecticut Army National Guard truck that overturned after an accident with another car at the foot of northbound Exit 21, ejecting both occupants. Patterson was declared dead on the scene, while the driver of the military truck was taken to a nearby hospital with serious injuries.
Neither the driver of the military truck nor the other driver has been identified.
While there are seat belts in the military truck, the Connecticut Army National Guard public affairs office said they have not been told by investigators whether or not the occupants were wearing them, according to LoHud.
- 1 Fire Displaces Five Families, Kills Four Cats In Yonkers
- 2 Yonkers Gas Station Fined By New York Liquor Authority
- 3 Westchester Residents Warned About New Massive IRS Phone Scam
- 4 Slick Westchester Roadways Result In Numerous Accidents
- 5 Daughters Defend Mother Who Drove SUV In Fatal Train Crash On 'Today' Show