SOUTHERN WESTCHESTER, N.Y. -- Here's a look at the top stories in Southern Westchester County this past week:
- The Ritz-Carlton in White Plains became the largest condominium home sold in Westchester County.
- The Irvington School District partnered with Sunnyside Federal Bank to launch an innovation fund to to accelerate student opportunities and foster an entrepreneurial culture.
- Former Mayor Peter Strauss was awarded the Scarsdale Bowl .
- Rye Mayor Joseph Sack answered questions from residents at a recent coffee meeting.
- A Sleepy Hollow man was arrested after leading police on a chase .
- The Rye House opened for business in Port Chester .
- A Pelham resident opened a new vegetarian cafe in New Rochelle .
- A New York City teen was arrested after allegedly exposing himself on a charter bus in New Rochelle .
- Mount Vernon is set to begin annual fire safety inspections .
- Two Mamaroneck High grads netted Oscar nominations .
- NY Health & Wellness treats Harrison residents with a mix of traditional and holistic care .
- State Police charged a man with DWI following a crash in Greenburgh .
- Three workers in a Tuckahoe group home were charged with abuse .
- Bronxville's Bill Mulrow was named Gov. Andrew Cuomo's top aide .
- Yonkers resident Kevin Curran won a $100,000 jackpot at Empire City Casino .
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.