SOUTHERN WESTCHESTER, N.Y. -- Here's a look at the top stories in Southern Westchester last week:
- Authorities continue to search for a missing Edgemont teenager last seen Friday, Jan. 2.
- A Mount Vernon man was charged by the FBI with making threats to police officers on social media .
- Yonkers police saved three children from a smoke-filled apartment .
- The White Plains Rugby Football Club held a blood drive at White Plains Hospital .
- Scarsdale's police chief announced his retirement after 37 years on the force .
- Rye Police are investigating the third bomb threat made to Rye Schools this school year.
- Rye real estate agent Julia Brasesco was featured on HGTV’s “House Hunters Renovation.”
- A development company began plans to redevelop the former United Hospital site in Port Chester .
- Educators from Tuckahoe and Bronxville met at a forum about how to best educate the children of Eastchester.
- Drivers endured slick conditions and there were numerous accidents in Southern Westchester on Friday morning as a quick moving clipper produced an inch or more of snow during the height of the morning commute.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.