WESTCHESTER, N.Y. – Westchester County may see a wintry mix Tuesday night into Wednesday afternoon, according to the National Weather Service.
There is chance of snow Tuesday night before 1a.m. and snow, freezing rain and sleet are likely between 1 a.m. and 4 a.m., then snow after 4 a.m. Low around 31. The overnight low temperature will be around 31 degrees. New snow and sleet and ice accumulation of around an inch is possible overnight.
Snow may continue until around 1 p.m. Wednesday, with a chance of rain between 1 and 4 p.m. A snow accumulation of up to 2 inches is possible by Wednesday afternoon.
- 1 Two Shot Inside Apartment Building In Yonkers
- 2 Snow Likely In Yonkers On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 3 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 4 Westchester Bank Manager Is Charged With Stealing Over $1.4M
- 5 Up To One Inch Of Rain Could Fall Overnight In Yonkers