YONKERS, N.Y -- The Yonkers School District has announced there will a half day of instruction Friday due to the expected snowstorm.
Schools that begin at 7:30 a.m. will dismiss at 11 a.m. Schools that begin at 8:30 a.m. will dismiss at noon. Transportation will be provided to students who normally receive it.
If weather becomes more severe overnight and requires schools to be closed, parents will be notified by 6:30 a.m..
There will be no a.m. or p.m. pre-K classes, said school officials.
- 1 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 2 Yonkers Schools Announce Monday Early Dismissal
- 3 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Yonkers, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 4 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Yonkers; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 5 Yonkers Mayor Spano Declares State Of Emergency Because Of Snowstorm