YONKERS, N.Y -- The Yonkers School District has announced there will a half day of instruction Friday due to the expected snowstorm.
Schools that begin at 7:30 a.m. will dismiss at 11 a.m. Schools that begin at 8:30 a.m. will dismiss at noon. Transportation will be provided to students who normally receive it.
If weather becomes more severe overnight and requires schools to be closed, parents will be notified by 6:30 a.m..
There will be no a.m. or p.m. pre-K classes, said school officials.
- 1 Suicide Likely In Deaths Of Two 22-Year-Olds In Yonkers, Authorities Say
- 2 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 3 Snow Could Be Returning To Yonkers
- 4 Mount Vernon Man Pleads Guilty To Assaulting Yonkers Police Officer
- 5 Trader Joe's Recalls Walnuts Because Of Possible Health Risk