WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – State Sen. Greg Ball, who represents several towns in northern Westchester and Putnam, will host a fundraiser barbecue dinner for Pvt. Dan Flanigan on Thursday, Sept. 4, from 5-7 p.m.at the Pawling Firehouse.
Flanigan is a disabled Vietnam veteran and Purple Heart recipient who lives in a 100-year-old home in Pawling that needs repairs. Ball joined Purple Heart Homes to raise funds for the Daniel Flanigan Project, which was selected by Purple Heart Homes for its Aging in Place Program.
Tickets for the fundraiser are $20 per person and can be purchased at the door. Those who would like to attend are asked to RSVP by dialing 845-279-3773 or by clicking here.
For more information about getting involved with the project or donating, call Ball's office at 845-279-3773 or email Joe Bachmeier at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Strong Turnout, Brightening Skies Mark Yonkers' St. Patrick's Day Parade
- 2 Suicide Likely In Deaths Of Two 22-Year-Olds In Yonkers, Authorities Say
- 3 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 4 Fire At Yonkers Home Being Investigated
- 5 Police Seek Public's Help In Search For Missing Yorktown Woman, 43