YONKERS, N.Y. -- A traffic advisory has been issued for Getty Square in Yonkers beginning, Tuesday, Aug. 19 through Friday, Aug. 29 for road construction involving the removal of paver blocks.
Construction is scheduled with lane closures to begin tonight and continue weeknights through Tuesday, Aug. 26 from 8 p.m. to 6 a.m. and all day from Tuesday, Aug. 26 through Friday, Aug. 29 at the Bee-Line Bus Stop. One lane on each street in Getty Square will remain open during all phases of construction.
Getty Square will reopen to traffic by the end of business day on Friday, Aug. 29. Westchester County Department of Transportation’s Bee-Line Buses will operate on modified service and the South Broadway bus stop will be temporarily relocated to the corner of Palisade Avenue and Locust Hill Avenue to allow for the construction.
For additional information or questions, contact the Mayor’s Helpline at 914-377-HELP (4357) or the New York State Department of Transportation at 511.
- 1 NYPD Detective Killed, Yonkers Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Crash ID'd
- 2 Yonkers Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 3 Fatal Crash On Sprain Brook Parkway Snarls Morning Commute
- 4 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 5 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Yonkers