YONKERS, N.Y. -- A traffic advisory has been issued for Getty Square in Yonkers beginning, Tuesday, Aug. 19 through Friday, Aug. 29 for road construction involving the removal of paver blocks.
Construction is scheduled with lane closures to begin tonight and continue weeknights through Tuesday, Aug. 26 from 8 p.m. to 6 a.m. and all day from Tuesday, Aug. 26 through Friday, Aug. 29 at the Bee-Line Bus Stop. One lane on each street in Getty Square will remain open during all phases of construction.
Getty Square will reopen to traffic by the end of business day on Friday, Aug. 29. Westchester County Department of Transportation’s Bee-Line Buses will operate on modified service and the South Broadway bus stop will be temporarily relocated to the corner of Palisade Avenue and Locust Hill Avenue to allow for the construction.
For additional information or questions, contact the Mayor’s Helpline at 914-377-HELP (4357) or the New York State Department of Transportation at 511.
- 1 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway
- 2 Apple's iPhone 6 Release Packs Ridge Hill Mall In Yonkers
- 3 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 4 Big City Medical Care Now Available In Smalltown Bronxville
- 5 NYPD Officer, Former Section 1 Basketball Star, Killed In Bronx Crash