YONKERS, N.Y. -- A traffic advisory has been issued for Getty Square in Yonkers beginning, Tuesday, Aug. 19 through Friday, Aug. 29 for road construction involving the removal of paver blocks.
Construction is scheduled with lane closures to begin tonight and continue weeknights through Tuesday, Aug. 26 from 8 p.m. to 6 a.m. and all day from Tuesday, Aug. 26 through Friday, Aug. 29 at the Bee-Line Bus Stop. One lane on each street in Getty Square will remain open during all phases of construction.
Getty Square will reopen to traffic by the end of business day on Friday, Aug. 29. Westchester County Department of Transportation’s Bee-Line Buses will operate on modified service and the South Broadway bus stop will be temporarily relocated to the corner of Palisade Avenue and Locust Hill Avenue to allow for the construction.
For additional information or questions, contact the Mayor’s Helpline at 914-377-HELP (4357) or the New York State Department of Transportation at 511.
- 1 Suicide Likely In Deaths Of Two 22-Year-Olds In Yonkers, Authorities Say
- 2 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 3 Snow Could Be Returning To Yonkers
- 4 Mount Vernon Man Pleads Guilty To Assaulting Yonkers Police Officer
- 5 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show