WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- A slow-moving front coupled with a tropical storm made for a damp start to Independence Day weekend in Westchester County, but skies are expected to clear for Saturday, July 5, and Sunday, July 6, according to the National Weather Service.
Skies will clear for Saturday, making way for abundant sunshine and temperatures in the low to mid-80s for the remainder of the holiday weekend.
Saturday's high will be in the upper 70s. Cool overnight temperatures in the 50s will make for comfortable sleeping.
Sunday will be beautiful and sunny, with a high in the mid-80s.
If you're looking ahead to the start of the work week, Monday will also be mostly sunny, with a high near 85 degrees.
- 1 Serious Crash Reported On Saw Mill Parkway In Yonkers
- 2 Westchester High Schools Rank High Among New York's Best
- 3 Yonkers Man Wins $5M In Lottery Scratch-Off Game
- 4 Yonkers Eateries Offer A Variety Of Specials For Super Bowl Sunday
- 5 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Yonkers; 6-12 Inches Of Snow Likely