WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Morning rain and midday showers will give way to sunshine but cooler temperatures for Westchester County on Thursday, according to the National Weather Service.
Showers are likely between noon and 2 p.m. before clearing later in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 60 percent with a high temperature of 79.
Skies will be mostly clear on Thursday night with a low around 59.
Friday will be mostly sunny with a high of 79.
The weekend will bring more of the same with mostly sunny skies and temperatures in the mid-to-high 70s.
- 1 Off-Duty Cop Shot By Yonkers Police
- 2 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 3 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Yonkers, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 4 Yonkers Schools Announce Monday Early Dismissal
- 5 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Yonkers; Blizzard Warning Issued