WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Morning rain and midday showers will give way to sunshine but cooler temperatures for Westchester County on Thursday, according to the National Weather Service.
Showers are likely between noon and 2 p.m. before clearing later in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 60 percent with a high temperature of 79.
Skies will be mostly clear on Thursday night with a low around 59.
Friday will be mostly sunny with a high of 79.
The weekend will bring more of the same with mostly sunny skies and temperatures in the mid-to-high 70s.
- 1 4-Year-Old Yonkers Girl In Critical Condition After Accidental Shooting
- 2 Patient Being Tested For Ebola, Malaria At St. Joseph's In Yonkers
- 3 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 4 Boil Water Advisory Affects 150,000 Westchester Residents
- 5 Daughter Of Eastchester Man Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three