WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Morning rain and midday showers will give way to sunshine but cooler temperatures for Westchester County on Thursday, according to the National Weather Service.
Showers are likely between noon and 2 p.m. before clearing later in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 60 percent with a high temperature of 79.
Skies will be mostly clear on Thursday night with a low around 59.
Friday will be mostly sunny with a high of 79.
The weekend will bring more of the same with mostly sunny skies and temperatures in the mid-to-high 70s.
- 1 Yonkers Man Killed In Accident At Hotel Construction Site In NYC
- 2 Man, 34, Is Charged With Driving Wrong Way On Hutch, DWI
- 3 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 4 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 5 Funeral Services Held For 20-Year-Old College Student From Westchester