WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Morning rain and midday showers will give way to sunshine but cooler temperatures for Westchester County on Thursday, according to the National Weather Service.
Showers are likely between noon and 2 p.m. before clearing later in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 60 percent with a high temperature of 79.
Skies will be mostly clear on Thursday night with a low around 59.
Friday will be mostly sunny with a high of 79.
The weekend will bring more of the same with mostly sunny skies and temperatures in the mid-to-high 70s.
- 1 Fire Displaces Five Families, Kills Four Cats In Yonkers
- 2 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 3 Chance Of Snow, Wind Chills In 20s Await Yonkers Saturday
- 4 Slick Westchester Roadways Result In Numerous Accidents
- 5 Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation