SCARSDALE, N.Y. – There will be an extended lane closure on the northbound Bronx River Parkway this week, as work continues on the Crane Road Bridge Project on Thursday and Friday.
From 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. on each day, the right lane of the parkway will be closed between Harney Road (Exit 10) and Crane Road (Exit 12) while workers survey the location.
Motorists are advised to find alternative routes to avoid delays during the work. For more information, contact the county Department of Public Works and Transportation at 914-995-2555.
- 1 Former Yonkers School Employee, Man Charged With Stealing $280K In Scam
- 2 Couple Killed In Overnight Fire In Yonkers Believed To Be Composer, Pianist
- 3 Coyote Sighting Causes School To Cut Short Recess In Yonkers
- 4 McDonald's Shakes Up Menu, Cuts Seven Sandwiches
- 5 Westchester DA Issues Alert About Sexual Predators Posing As Others