SCARSDALE, N.Y. – There will be an extended lane closure on the northbound Bronx River Parkway this week, as work continues on the Crane Road Bridge Project on Thursday and Friday.
From 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. on each day, the right lane of the parkway will be closed between Harney Road (Exit 10) and Crane Road (Exit 12) while workers survey the location.
Motorists are advised to find alternative routes to avoid delays during the work. For more information, contact the county Department of Public Works and Transportation at 914-995-2555.
- 1 Driver Killed In Sprain Brook Parkway Crash In Yonkers ID'd
- 2 Yonkers Church Holds Final Mass Before Closure
- 3 Family Files $20M Suit Against Yonkers In Police Raid Fatal Fall Incident
- 4 Woman, Mother Of 8, Dies While In Police Custody In Mount Vernon
- 5 Man Charged In Homicide Of Yonkers 22-Year-Old