WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – Although a winter weather advisory was posted for Westchester County until 6 a.m. Thursday, no weather-related delays or closures were reported on Metro-North Railroad, according to the Metropolitan Transit Authority.
For customers interested in checking on their morning commute, a spokesman for the MTA advised that customers call 511 (or 877-690-5114) and follow the automated service, or check the Metro-North Railroad page on the MTA website.
No cancellations were expected, but the spokesman acknowledged that winter can be unpredictable.
- 1 Strong Turnout, Brightening Skies Mark Yonkers' St. Patrick's Day Parade
- 2 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 3 Fire At Yonkers Home Being Investigated
- 4 WABC-TV Reporter Lisa Colagrossi Of Stamford Dies At 49
- 5 Police Seek Public's Help In Search For Missing Yorktown Woman, 43