YONKERS, N.Y. – Late-night drivers traveling through Yonkers can expect to run into lane closures on the Bronx River Parkway.
Due to bridge repairs, two lanes of the northbound Bronx River Parkway will be closed on Monday night, reducing traffic to one lane at the Cross County Parkway.
The closures will take effect at 10 p.m. and last until Tuesday at 6 a.m. The same closures will be in effect on Wednesday at 10 p.m. and remain in place until Thursday at 6 a.m.
For more information, call the Westchester County Department of Public Works and Transportation, Traffic Engineering Division, at 914-995-2555.
- 1 Autopsy Released For Woman Found Naked In Neighbor's Yard In Yonkers
- 2 Police Seeking Public's Help In Identifying Yonkers Hospital Inpatient
- 3 Police Search For Yonkers Bank Robbery Suspect
- 4 Yonkers Police Department Uses Facebook To ID Non-Verbal Woman
- 5 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester