YONKERS, N.Y. – Late-night drivers traveling through Yonkers can expect to run into lane closures on the Bronx River Parkway.
Due to bridge repairs, two lanes of the northbound Bronx River Parkway will be closed on Monday night, reducing traffic to one lane at the Cross County Parkway.
The closures will take effect at 10 p.m. and last until Tuesday at 6 a.m. The same closures will be in effect on Wednesday at 10 p.m. and remain in place until Thursday at 6 a.m.
For more information, call the Westchester County Department of Public Works and Transportation, Traffic Engineering Division, at 914-995-2555.
- 1 Yonkers' First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Yonkers Among Westchester Parishes Waiting On Possible Closure
- 3 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 4 Activists Warn Of Abuse Allegations Against Ex-Priest Who Lives In Yonkers
- 5 Principal At St. Eugene's In Yonkers Resigns