YONKERS, N.Y. – Late-night drivers traveling through Yonkers can expect to run into lane closures on the Bronx River Parkway.
Due to bridge repairs, two lanes of the northbound Bronx River Parkway will be closed on Monday night, reducing traffic to one lane at the Cross County Parkway.
The closures will take effect at 10 p.m. and last until Tuesday at 6 a.m. The same closures will be in effect on Wednesday at 10 p.m. and remain in place until Thursday at 6 a.m.
For more information, call the Westchester County Department of Public Works and Transportation, Traffic Engineering Division, at 914-995-2555.
- 1 Serious Crash Reported On Saw Mill Parkway In Yonkers
- 2 Yonkers Man Wins $5M In Lottery Scratch-Off Game
- 3 Westchester High Schools Rank High Among New York's Best
- 4 Yonkers Eateries Offer A Variety Of Specials For Super Bowl Sunday
- 5 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Yonkers; 6-12 Inches Of Snow Likely