YONKERS, N.Y. – Late-night drivers traveling through Yonkers can expect to run into lane closures on the Bronx River Parkway.
Due to bridge repairs, two lanes of the northbound Bronx River Parkway will be closed on Monday night, reducing traffic to one lane at the Cross County Parkway.
The closures will take effect at 10 p.m. and last until Tuesday at 6 a.m. The same closures will be in effect on Wednesday at 10 p.m. and remain in place until Thursday at 6 a.m.
For more information, call the Westchester County Department of Public Works and Transportation, Traffic Engineering Division, at 914-995-2555.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Construction Starts On $27M Yonkers Affordable Housing Complex
- 3 Yonkers Resident Has Been Decorating His Home For 15 Years
- 4 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Yonkers
- 5 13 New Yonkers Police Officers Graduate From County Academy