YONKERS, N.Y. -- St. John's Riverside Hospital has announced the appointment of eight doctors to its medical staff.
The following doctors have been appointed:
- James R. DeMeo, DPM, surgery/podiatry.
- Olimpia Gheorghiu, MD, psychiatry.
- Tom Hopkins, MD, internal medicine.
- Louis McIntyre, MD, orthopedic surgery.
- Dhwani Pariikh, MD, radiation oncology.
- Jackson Shaji, DO, nephrology.
- Svenja Resto, MD, pediatrics.
- Mano Zachariah, MD, internal medicine.
To find a doctor, contact the Physician Referral Line at 914-964-4DOC(4362). For more information visit “Find A Doctor” at RiversideHealth.org.
- 1 4-Year-Old Yonkers Girl In Critical Condition After Accidentally Shooting
- 2 Patient Being Tested For Ebola, Malaria At St. Joseph's In Yonkers
- 3 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 4 Boil Water Advisory Affects 150,000 Westchester Residents
- 5 Daughter Of Eastchester Man Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three