YONKERS, N.Y. -- St. John's Riverside Hospital has announced the appointment of eight doctors to its medical staff.
The following doctors have been appointed:
- James R. DeMeo, DPM, surgery/podiatry.
- Olimpia Gheorghiu, MD, psychiatry.
- Tom Hopkins, MD, internal medicine.
- Louis McIntyre, MD, orthopedic surgery.
- Dhwani Pariikh, MD, radiation oncology.
- Jackson Shaji, DO, nephrology.
- Svenja Resto, MD, pediatrics.
- Mano Zachariah, MD, internal medicine.
To find a doctor, contact the Physician Referral Line at 914-964-4DOC(4362). For more information visit “Find A Doctor” at RiversideHealth.org.
- 1 Yonkers' First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 3 Yonkers Among Westchester Parishes Waiting On Possible Closure
- 4 Yonkers Woman Charged In Wallet Theft Says Child Not Involved Crime
- 5 Activists Warn Of Abuse Allegations Against Ex-Priest Who Lives In Yonkers