YONKERS, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Yonkers last week:
- Yonkers biotech company Contrafect officially went public as part of the NASDAQ Capital Market under the ticker symbol "CFRXU."
- Westchester County Police have identified the victim who died early Wednesday when his car left the Saw Mill River Parkway at the Ardsley exit ramp, crashed through a railing and plunged about 30 feet to the ground below.
- Two teenagers called in a basement fire in their Yonkers home, while their parents were out of the house, LoHud.com reported.
- The Board of Trustees at St. John’s Riverside Hospital in Yonkers recently announced the appointment of four doctors to the hospital’s staff.
- 1 Woman Charged In Fatal Yonkers Hit-And-Run
- 2 Teenage Girl Accidentally Shot While Playing With Gun, Yonkers Police Says
- 3 Two Yonkers Police Officers Plead Guilty To Perjury, Misconduct
- 4 Yonkers Fatal Hit-And-Run May Have Been Intentional, Police Say
- 5 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed