YONKERS, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Yonkers last week:
- Yonkers biotech company Contrafect officially went public as part of the NASDAQ Capital Market under the ticker symbol "CFRXU."
- Westchester County Police have identified the victim who died early Wednesday when his car left the Saw Mill River Parkway at the Ardsley exit ramp, crashed through a railing and plunged about 30 feet to the ground below.
- Two teenagers called in a basement fire in their Yonkers home, while their parents were out of the house, LoHud.com reported.
- The Board of Trustees at St. John’s Riverside Hospital in Yonkers recently announced the appointment of four doctors to the hospital’s staff.
- 1 Yonkers' First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 3 Yonkers Woman Charged In Wallet Theft Says Child Not Involved Crime
- 4 Activists Warn Of Abuse Allegations Against Ex-Priest Who Lives In Yonkers
- 5 Unconscious Man Found In Yonkers Burning Home