YONKERS, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Yonkers last week:
- Yonkers biotech company Contrafect officially went public as part of the NASDAQ Capital Market under the ticker symbol "CFRXU."
- Westchester County Police have identified the victim who died early Wednesday when his car left the Saw Mill River Parkway at the Ardsley exit ramp, crashed through a railing and plunged about 30 feet to the ground below.
- Two teenagers called in a basement fire in their Yonkers home, while their parents were out of the house, LoHud.com reported.
- The Board of Trustees at St. John’s Riverside Hospital in Yonkers recently announced the appointment of four doctors to the hospital’s staff.
- 1 Serious Crash Reported On Saw Mill Parkway In Yonkers
- 2 Yonkers Man Wins $5M In Lottery Scratch-Off Game
- 3 Westchester High Schools Rank High Among New York's Best
- 4 Yonkers Eateries Offer A Variety Of Specials For Super Bowl Sunday
- 5 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Yonkers; 6-12 Inches Of Snow Likely